Aronia Berry Health Benefits
Let us introduce to you:
Aronia. Specifically, and to be botanically correct: Aronia melanocarpa Nero. A shrub which has no equals, and whose fruit enriches every diet. Almost forgotten, the small Aronia berries are experiencing a comeback, decorating front gardens as well as entire regions.
What makes Aronia so special for us - Aronia Berry Benefits
Vitamins, Minerals and Fibers
The Aronia Berry contains:
• Provitamin A
• Vitamin B, C, E, K
• Potassium, Zinc, Iron, Manganese
High Plant Pigment Content
No other berry contains as many anthocyanins and OPC as the Aronia berry. Aronia protects our bodies against free radicals. Free radicals can cause oxidative stress, premature cell ageing and numerous illnesses.
Organic Aronia Berries
All of our currently available Aronia ORIGINAL products are certified organic or are products from the conversion to organic farming. We provide proof of our organic products through the display of the Canadian organic logo.
Superfood which grows on your Doorstep
Aronia berry bushes (Aronia melanocarpa) are native to North America. Thousands of acres of Aronia are grown as a commercial berry crop in Eastern Europe, the US and Canada. You can easily grow them in your garden to enjoy all the benefits of Aronia berries!
Aronia berries are an excellent source of polyphenols, which is a group of antioxidants that includes phenolic acids, anthocyanins, and flavanols. Studies indicate that the antioxidants in Aronia berries can inhibit free radical activity.
Visit our Aronia Online Shop
In our online store we offer high-quality organic products made from Aronia, such as Aronia juice, tea, dried berries and powder. Try the Aronia berry now!
Health Benefits of Aronia Berries
- Strenghtens the intestine and, with this, the immune system
- Cancer — partly 5 times more tumour cells killed thanks to Aronia, e.g. against breast cancer, brain tumours, bowel cancer or leukaemia.
- Blood pressure — regulates blood pressure as blood vessels become more elastic; reduces hardening of the arteries as it counteracts the sticking together of the blood platelets.
- Diabetes type 2 — improves glucose metabolism and regulates blood sugar levels, reduces insulin resistance.
- Blood cholesterol — is reduced due to improved LDL cholesterol transfer.
- Natural anti-inflammatory agent
- Blood thinner — prevents the amidolytic activity of thrombin and plasmin; protects the fibrinogen, reduces overall potential for blood clot formation.
- Supports the drainage of metals (lead, aluminium, cadmium).
- Protects against cell mutations as the release of superoxide radicals is significantly reduced.