What is Aronia Original?
We strive to offer our customers high-quality pure and perfect products. To us, this means the following: we do not see ourselves just as a marketer of premium organic Aronia products and other foods made of dark fruits, but also as a networker and supporter of the Aronia berries growth, and as a developer of innovative products.
The quality begins in the cooperation with our farming partners. Together, we plan the harvest quantities and we engage as a long-term partner in the conversion to organic agriculture.
Our Aronia berries come solely from European organic producers. In this way, it is possible to reduce transport distances as much as possible. For production, we work hand in hand with experienced juice press houses and producing enterprises, from which we require regular control reports and where we carry out on-site audits. Further analyses made by independent institutes and reference samples are a matter of course.
Aronia is not equal to other Fruits
Why are products with Aronia so cost-intensive?
The fact that fruits differ in their taste and size is not a secret.
Fruit varieties, partially those imported from distant places, vary in price. One pays for a kilogram of apples less than for a kilogram of mangos – and that is how it should be!
- The market prices for one kilogram of Aronia berries are four to seven times higher than one kilogram of cider apples.
- In comparison to apples, Aronia berries must be processed much quicker after the harvest. This requires high logistic effort and significant expenses.
- We have meticulously mastered expertise in the harvest, use and processing of Aronia berries since the foundation of Aronia ORIGINAL in the year 2008.
- We offer our customer 100% organic products. Our juice consists of 100% organic Aronia juice. In comparison to many refreshing beverages, we do not use any concentrates, preservatives or added sugar.
- The predominating part of the value-creative chain takes place in Germany – for German salaries.
An Aronia ORIGINAL Product includes a lot of Processes
On-site analyses are conducted even before the harvest. The berries are only harvested after regular tests and when they reach the expected Brix-values.
Bottled in special brown-glass bottles with light protecting properties.
Storage, regularly checked by us, at our logistics partners.
Provision of flyers and other promotion materials.
Processing immediately after the harvest in well-proven press houses.
For organic products, an annual certification by competent authorities is necessary.
Guaranteed purchase and fair payments for our farmers.
Regular consultancies and interviews with our farms concerning the best possible yield and mutual satisfaction.